November 6, 2012

Bunting Style for Melbourne Cup!

Today is Melbourne Cup - "the race that stops the nation" apparently. There is, of course, the actual race, but I myself am always more interested in the fashions! The frocks, the shoes, the headwear etc etc FAB!!
I must admit I will probably miss the race as we have no TV in our home and as today is really just a normal Tuesday here (catching up on washing, playing with little people and sewing) I will have to check the results online later.
So I figured I would do a little imagining I was at a race day event... maybe a luncheon somewhere with plenty of friends and bubbles? and as this is my imaginary Melbourne Cup day then I can imagine that this would be my fabulous BUNTING outfit...

Bunting dress (found HERE), Bunting Clutch (found HERE), A pair of the AMAZING and perfectly named Jimmy Choo 'Bunting' sandal heels (found HERE) and of course you can't say your outfit is complete on Melbourne Cup day without some king of head wear so some sweet Lace Bunting for my hair (found HERE)
What do you think? too much bunting? LOL, I did say it was imaginary!
Happy Cup Day - hope you pick a winner!
Giggles

No comments: