January 26, 2010

Giggleberry has been 'spotted' (mind the pun)

After a lovely and fun long weekend away for the Australia Day holiday weekend I have returned home to an absolute mass of emails. As I worked my way through them one by one I was rather excited to see that the Giggleberry bunting banner 'Strawberries & Cream' has be recently included in two separate features.
The first was in the Junior Style section of the Style Collective site.


The feature is titled Inspirational Mondays.... Disco Dots! and is a fun group of red and white polka dot items. Check out the feature HERE


The other spotty feature I had been told about was over at the sweet Sambellina blog HERE. You simply must pop over to this blog post to see the cute polka dot finds including an adorable red with white polka dots tea set!



Giggle

1 comment:

planettreasures said...

Well done amy!
Polkadots are such fun.