July 2, 2009

Blink and you'll miss it!

Ummmm can anyone tell me where on earth this past week went?? Last time I checked it was Sunday night then the next thing I know it's Thursday - how did that happen???
There's been no 'Happy Homemaker Monday', no 'It's Tuesday and I can't wait' and no 'Wishlist Wednesday' let alone reading other blogs this week. So what has made the week go so fast?.... I have been doing allot of sewing. I completed a personalised banner that was a custom order.


I'm working on some new *Top Secret* things that will be added in store soon - stay tuned. Oh and I have also made a few more Christmas gifts and have almost finished the girls Crazy Quilts... then there was the day out with my little ones and two of their cousins....


That's it! I've worked out where the time is going.... my kids!!! Duh... with three busy bees who are just so much fun to play with I guess this blogging business sometimes just has to take a step back - How can I sit in front of the computer if it means missing moments like these??


Hope you're all also having a great week!!


Giggle

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Your video inspired such a big smile in me - THANK YOU for that! :D