May 8, 2009

What a way to start the weekend- Front Page!

I woke this morning to emails upon emails from some of my fabulous etsy and blog friends telling me Giggleberry Creations was on the Front Page of Etsy last night! Not once but TWICE! WooHoo! This is the first time ever Giggleberry has appeared on the front page - what a way to start my day!


Thanks to all of you who let me know and for taking the screen shot so I could see what everyone else saw while I was sleeping - LOL.


Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday too!



Giggle

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

Woohoo!
Lucky you :o)

Tiges and Weince said...

Thats awesome Amy!! Congrats.

Carley said...

Yay, yay, yay!!

I dream of the day...

BonTons said...

Yay I saw it too, I don't seem to sleep much anymore, Congrats!

Andrea Baker said...

FABULOUS!!!!! Congrats on being on the front page twice in one week!! You deserve it!!!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

woot woot!! Congrats!! =D