June 12, 2008

Giggleberry has gone designer..... sweetie!



Being 3 months young as an online business I have been looking and asking for feedback, critiques, suggestions, comments and criticisms from anyone who comes within listening (or typing) distance. I hope to continue to improve my shop and most importantly the products in it as I go along, and who better to ask about that than possible shoppers??
One of the stand out comments I received from a fellow mum was to try using some 'designer' fabrics for some sets of flags and see how I go..... So I have done just that!
Drum roll please....Introducing Giggleberry's first lot of designer pennant strings.
I had so much fun looking around for fabrics and decided on Amy Butler's 'Lotus' collection for my first few sets. I think they turned out pretty nice too, if I do say so myself.
Now the search starts fresh for the next designer lot...... hmmmmmm decisions, decisions........

No comments: